Basic Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Traning
This course on Basic Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) Training is designed to provide participants with a fundamental understanding of the properties, hazards, and safe operating practices related to H2S. Participants will learn about the toxic effects and flammability of H2S, and gain an understanding of various methods of H2S detection and monitoring. The course will also cover safe operating practices to minimize the risk of H2S exposure, including the use of personal protective equipment and emergency response procedures.
- Introduction to H2S and its properties
- Hazards associated with H2S
- Toxic effects of H2S exposure
- Flammability of H2S
- Methods of H2S detection and monitoring
- Interpretation of monitoring results
- Safe operating practices around H2S
- Personal protective equipment for working with H2S
- Emergency response procedures for H2S incidents
The course duration is 4 hours and will be delivered through a combination of lectures, discussions, and hands-on activities. By the end of the course, participants will have a solid foundation in H2S properties, hazards, and safe operating practices, and will be better equipped to work safely in environments where H2S is present.